Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using Jobrecords.com (“Service”).
By accessing and / or using the Service, you agree to abide by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of the conditions, you do not have permission to access the Service.
Your access to the Service and its use is due to the fact that you accept and comply with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and other persons who want to access or use the Service.
The essence of the Service
Our Service gives you the opportunity to search for vacancies provided to us by third parties. Jobrecords. com does not create vacancies and does not offer any job offers on its own, as an employer. If you send an application to an employer using our Service, it will be redirected to a third-party website that will either provide you with additional information about the company that posted this vacancy or will be the employer’s website. You acknowledge and agree that we are only a free submission service for website visitors (for jobseekers) and are not responsible for the content or accuracy of provided information that can be represented in the vacancies . We do not have any technical and physical capabilities to check all vacancies for the relevance and accuracy of the information and we warn that you are solely responsible for verifying the job offers presented on our website .
Availability of vacancies, errors and inaccuracies
Jobs on the Service are constantly updated by employers who are users of the portal and they can do this at any time . Only free job offers are subject to preliminary moderation. Jobs placed on a paid basis are not moderated and are placed automatically after the system receives confirmation of payment. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may be incomplete or not relevant. Also, it may not correspond to reality, and it is your duty to take all measures to protect your information from transferring it to third parties, which may dispose of it at its discretion. Before sending your resume and all information about yourself to the employer, we recommend checking the company on the Internet for the absence of records on holding it liable for abuse of personal information provided to it.
What is Prohibited:
By using the Service, you agree that you will not :
– send spam, newsletters or other unsolicited emails;
– collect any personal information from the Service, except as expressly permitted by the functions of the Service;
– interfere with the proper functioning of the Service ;
– upload invalid data, viruses, worms or other software agents through the Service;
– use any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the our servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web;
– try to intervene, violate the integrity or security of the system or decrypt any transmissions to or from the servers on which the Service is running ;
– take any actions that impose or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our System ;
– use the Service for any commercial purposes;
– impersonating another person or otherwise distorting your affiliation with an individual or legal entity, committing fraud, hiding or trying to hide your identity;
– to access any content of the Service using any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service;
– bypass the measures we may use to prevent or limit access to the Service, including, but not limited to, functions that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or impose restrictions on the use of the Service or content in it.
– disclose, distribute or copy any part of the Service on any medium;
– provide incorrect information about your proposed job, in order to attract the attention of applicants and which can cause them any kind of loss, including financial , as well as mental and physical suffering.
Links to other websites
Our Service contains links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Jobrecords.com. If you choose a job and decide to apply , by clicking on the link, you are redirected to a third-party website , which belongs to the employer or the agency that distributes the job on behalf of the employer.
You acknowledge and agree that Jobrecords.com is not directly or indirectly liable for any damage or loss caused by or which is likely to be caused by the use of any such content on any job posting by anyone .
Third-party sites or services
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, at our sole discretion, for any reason and without restrictions, including, but not limited to, violation of the Terms .
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
Starting work with the service, you agree to protect the interests of Jobrecords.com, as well as their employees, from any claims. You also agree that you assume all costs and losses on liabilities , that you may have after the transition of employers provide links, but also bear the responsibility for all costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) resulting from :
a) your use and access to the Service by you personally or in the event that any other person using it will inform you of their account and password; or
b) violation of these Terms by any third parties who may use their credentials to post information that is not true .
No employees, partners, agents or affiliates of Jobrecords.com shall be liable for any consequential, incidental, special or qualitative losses, including intangible losses from:
– the result of your access to the proposed vacancy and its use or unsuccessful access or use of services;
– any work that you may receive in connection with the services
– any behavior or information of any third party service;
– any content received from the author of the posted vacancy ;
– from unauthorized access, use or modification of your data obtained during the process of transferring them from the Jobrecords.com portal to the employer.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, jobrecords.com is not responsible for:
– any error of the content essence , grammatical error or stylistic inaccuracy;
– causing moral harm to the person or damage to property of any of its nature, which can be obtained as a result of your access to our Service;
– causing moral harm to the person or damage to property, any of its nature, which can be obtained as a result of any unauthorized access to our secure servers and / or any, including personal information stored smiling at Mr. them;
– any damage caused as a result of interruption of the connection and termination of the transmission of information when using the service ;
– any errors, viruses, trojans or their transmission through our service by any third party , if you downloaded any content from this side, or if it came to you in the background, as a result of the malicious intent of the owner of this information ;
The service, its functions and capabilities are and will remain the sole property of the owner of Jobrecords.com . The service is protected by copyright laws, trademarks and other laws of the Russian Federation and other countries. Our trademarks and corporate identity may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the owner of Jobrecords.com.
Your use of the Service is at your own risk.
Th Service is based on “as is” and “as available”.
jobrecords.com does not guarantee that:
a) the results of using the service meet your requirements.
b) the information that you can get from the employer will not contain viruses or other harmful components ;
c ) the service will be uninterrupted, reliable or available at any specific time or in any place.
d) will be able to take some measures to prevent fraudulent activities by attackers, if there is no way to do it.
e ) will reply to your letter on the same day , in case of your appeal. The response time to letters does not exceed 48 hours.
If you continue to use the services of Jobrecords.com , you agree that any disputes or claims that have arisen or may arise between you and Jobrecords.com , whether in relation to the Service, these Terms (including any alleged violation) or otherwise ( each “dispute”) is resolved exclusively by final and compulsory arbitration in St. Petersburg (Russia).
All the proceedings shall be conducted in accordance with Russian law.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: January 4, 2020