**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Front-end (40%) / Back-end (60%) Software Developer to join our Prime contract team.
Provides application development and support to a tool that provides disseminatable data to be conveyed at the absolute first point of relevance allowing mission analytic users to view existing data or contribute new information in a collaborative environment.
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Provide front-end and back-end software development and technical services to support the Analytic and Engagement Applications
- Collaborate with User Experience design teams to increase the product's usability and interaction with analysts, to include Section 508 compliance
- Interface with users to improve the features and functions of supported products
TYPICAL EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Four (4) years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelors degree
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS:
Front-end Technical experience with:
- React (nice to have)
- Vue (nice to have)Back-end Technical experience with:
20+ years experience with:
- Serving as the technical lead of multiple software development teams
- Development of software solutions by analyzing system performance standards
- Assisting with the development and execution of test procedures for software components
- Designing, developing, and modifying software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Ensuring quality control of all developed and modified software
- Delegate programming and testing responsibilities to one or more teams and monitoring their performance
- Writing or reviewing software system documentation
- Experience with consuming and writing web services
- Experience with generating technical documentation
- Experience with writing Linux based scripts for code integration and cron jobs using Bourne Shell, C, or Python and work in a command-line environment
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience managing software code using Git & MAVEN
- Experience using with Jira and Confluence
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law