Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
At Online Flagship Stores Platform our mission is to enable people and the business to build powerful E-Commerce Web Applications for our clients.
We deliver on that commitment working hard to create a technologically advanced platform that hosts more than 35 online stores serving millions of unique visitors worldwide.
To best serve our clients, we dive into new subject matter every day and we are always on the lookout for innovative ways to approach our solutions.
At our core:
- We write readable, maintainable, optimized, testable and scalable code
- We use Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- We adopt eXtreme Programming best practices (pair programming, TDD, continuous refactoring, CI/CD with Jenkins and Git) and Automated Builds
- We constantly perform Performance analysis and Code optimizations
- We support each other as a Team, keep up with the latest technologies, tools, and tricks of the trade - we're always refining our approach and everyone has a seat at the table.
Role Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
- Build: you will develop, test and maintain applications and services for the evolution of the E-commerce platform.
- Analyze: you will help gather and refine requirements and work closely with the Analyst and QA team to define acceptance criteria of new features
- Design: you will work along with the Architect to create a workable model that support the requirements
- Know how to write valid and accessible HTML
- Have good knowledge of browser and DOM API;
- Good knowledge of at least a testing framework (QUnit, Jest, etc.);
- You have good team working and communication skill
- You are flexible in learning new technologies, tools, and frameworks
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is actively involved in regional law n.14/2015 which promotes job placement in the Emilia Romagna region for candidates with specific education qualifications. Therefore you may be asked to provide related documentation in order to be compliant with these requirements.
- Knowledge of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of C# and .NET framework or .NET Core
- Knowledge of CSS and its processors (SASS, etc)
- Knowledge and/or experience of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Cloud Environments such as Azure/AWS